For the safety of all parties involved, we will abide by current CDC and local public health recommendations and regulations. Currently (6/2020), this requires:
- My assistant and I will wear masks the entire event and to the very best of our ability keep 6ft of distance between us and others.
- Persons who do not live in the same household cannot be photographed together without 6ft between them. Please plan for this with family and wedding party images.
- If dancing is present, we will photograph it a minimum of 6ft away from the nearest person.
- As much as possible, photography will take place outdoors (this has always been typical for our portraits).
If not followed, our business is subject to closure so we want our intent to follow these and other rules that may be present at the time of your event to be transparent. Current state regulations are linked for convenience. These are changing regularly based on the current climate and we are happy to make notification of changes available upon request.
- If your venue changes and requires travel that wasn't present at the time of signing this agreement, additional travel as outlined in the Charges section would apply.
- Our retainer is a booking fee and is the cost to reserve a wedding date.