Images needed by christmas delivery should be ordered no later than Oct 8th but otherwise, 6 weeks. Books take dramatically longer which is why we like to start the process as early as possible.
It’s a wrap – except for a way to remember it! I’ll pass along a few items so they’re convenient: our pricing guide, a thumbnail preview from your session and party and an order form (to jot down thoughts prior to our ordering appt)…if we don’t already have an ordering appt time set-up, let’s connect via skype/facetime soon! Thank you for pausing to create a document of life and what it looks like right now!
- 01how long do prints take to receive back?
- 02How long will the gallery be up?
Great question – 90 days. We find that’s the perfect amount of time to make thoughtful selections, share with friends/guests before too many other distractions from life set in. We’d love if you’d make the bulk of your selections during that time to keep our workflow even but down the road (up until 2 years from your session date), if you’d like to order a print, that’s absolutely okay.
- 03A few reminders about your proofs:
- Proofs may appear slightly lighter or darker than the final prints will be.
- Proofs are not cropped and will be when prints are ordered.
- You may order color images in b&w if you’d prefer – b&w images cannot be ordered in color, however.
- Final prints take about 6 weeks (and portraits needed by Christmas should always be ordered no later than October 10th) and approximately 8 weeks for books/canvases.
- If there’s a little something that you’re curious about changing in a photo, don’t hesitate to ask…it may be very easy to retouch. minimal retouching is included in prints and extensive retouching is available at $25 per quarter hour.
- Ordered images are archived for a year, un-ordered images are kept on file for 14 days.
- We ask that you try to make your order within 7-9 days to keep our workflow even.
- 8x10 heirloom book
printed on true photographic paper. personalize your cover with a cameo cut-out photo, standard text debossing or custom debossing.
- digital collection
we know you’re going to love your images, and if you decide you can’t part with any of them, this is a great fit. you’ll have an archive as well as a great way to share and print them as you wish. high resolution (300dpi), release for unlimited personal printing included. (based on 1hr sessions). please inquire for multi-hour sessions.
single file $275
digital collection $1,500
- heirloom book & digital collection package
with this package you’ll get a digital archive as well an exquisite 8×8 or 8×10 book. the heirloom book boasts premium paper and debossed cover. your digital collection arrives as a downloadable online gallery with a printable release for unlimited personal printing.