it’s been a beautiful season without much change at mmp but our incredible photo editor, katie’s time with us is drawing to a close so we’re on the search for someone who can fill her shoes as our editor!
teleworking part time position
number of hours: varies greatly…at the highest would be 12 per week (generally closer to 8-10), and in the winter (jan-mar) it will be much much less. our production manager also does photo editing.
our shoots are generally scheduled well in advance so you’ll have a sense ahead of time when work will be headed your way
positive, sweet & kind
always on time, super reliable & organized
flawless attention to detail
excellent communication skills
phenomenal team player
a concern for quality & beauty
access to high speed internet
access to & proficiency with Adobe Lightroom (version 5 or later), Adobe Photoshop (version 5 or later)
we’ll train you on the specifics of image editing as we prefer it but experience with photo retouching is a necessity.
please send emails (no calls, please) with subject line: editor
- 3 professional references
- your Skype username (we have a series of interviews and this is typical one of them)
- take a look at our about page and create a bio for yourself
- help us get to know you as well as we possibly can! what you’ve done, what you’re doing, what you love, and why this is a great fit for you :)
- three before and after images that you’ve retouched (our style is natural & classic)
please get in touch if this sounds like a long term fit for you!
deadline: sept 22
We’re so excited to get to know you! Feel free to forward this to a friend/family member who might be qualified! warmly, -melanie-
Wish I had some editing skills! I’d love some part time hours and to be part of such a wonderful team! Good luck with your search
thank you!! fingers crossed…we’ve gotten some great resumes in just a day so we’re really excited! -m-